Heading off to college? Or perhaps already there? This book's just for you.
Winner of the 2010 USA Book News Award for best book in the college category, The Secrets of College Success combines easy-to-follow tips that really work with insider information that few professors are willing to reveal—but all students need to know.
The over 800 tips in this book will show you how to:
- Pick courses and choose a major
- Manage your time and develop college-level study skills
- Get on top of the core requirements
- Get good grades and avoid stress
- Interact effectively with the professor
- Match college and career, and more.
New to this second edition are tips for:
- Online courses and MOOCs
- Community colleges, engineering schools, and arts and design colleges
- E-readers, tablets, and laptops
- Taking out student loans and paying them off, and more.
Ideal for college students at any stage, and college-bound high school students, The Secrets of College Success makes a wonderful back-to-college or high-school-graduation gift—or a smart investment in your own future.